Whatsko Powkiddy RGB30 Game Console
Whatsko Powkiddy RGB30 Game Console with 16G+64G,RK3566 ARM Quad-core 1.8GHz CPU,Open-Source Pocket Video Console 4.0 Inch IPS Screen Support WiFi5G/Bluetooth/HDMI (Black)
- 【Powerful Processor】This gaming machine adopts RK3566 quad-core CPU with FPS up to 60HZ, supports open-source system, upgrades at will, and compatible with mainstream 64-bit 3D simulators. Brings you a pleasant and smooth gaming experience!
- 【MULTIPLAYER GAMING】 Use the console's WiFi and Bluetooth function to connect and play easily. Use the Bluetooth controller to play multifunctional games with your friends and family and enjoy multiplayer games together.
- 【4100mAh Ultra long battery life】 Built-in 4100mAh Li-Ion battery provides up to 8 hours of playtime. Perfect for entertainment on the go or on long trips
- 【Clear and bright 4.0-inch display】Uses 1:1 HD 720*720LCD as the main vertical screen game series, dual TF card-independent system and game memory design, upgrade the system without copying the game
- 【Best Gift】This is a POWKIDDY latest model of RGB30 game console, ultra-compact exterior design, very delicate and interesting portable retro console. I believe it will not disappoint those who love nostalgic games, and it is also the best holiday gift for friends, family and children for birthdays/Christmas and so on.
System:Supports a wide range of open source Linux
Screen size:4.0 inch OCA full fit
CPU:ARM Quad-Core 1.8GHz high performance open source chip
External Memory:TF1-OS(Supports 16GB-256GB)
WIFI:Built-in WIFI 5G＋Bluetooth
Speaker:Built-in 1W*2 cavity speaker.
Battery:Built-in 4100mA Li-polymer.
Maximum power consumption:5W
Battery life:8 hours
Charging time:2 hours
Interface:TYPE-C fast charging interface, TV HD interface, OTG USB interface, 3.5MM headphone interface.