eXtremeRate Clear Orange Custom Faceplate Back
eXtremeRate Clear Orange Custom Faceplate Back Plate Shell for Steam Deck, Handheld Console Replacement Housing Case, DIY Full Set Shell with Buttons for Steam Deck Console – Console NOT Included
- Custom designed replacement faceplate backplate with full set buttons are perfectly fit for Steam Deck handheld console, not fit for other model handheld console. Precision cut to work exactly like the original shell
- Unique replacement case to add much more personality to your handheld console, no more boring standard color
- The installation process requires customers with high electronic installation experience. Get the installation video guide on YouTube by searching "eXtremeRate Full Set Shell for Steam Deck". Watch the video at half speed. We recommend watch, pause, do and repeat. Kindly note that the installation of this shell will void the warranty of your console.
- Made of premium ABS material, durable and practical; Various colors are available, the clear orange color looks amazing
- Package includes back plate, faceplate, full set buttons, screwdrivers, open shell tools and spare screws (Without any electronic parts, console NOT included)
Find More Accessories
|For eXtremeRate Steam Shell||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Color||White||Clear Emerald Green||Chrome Gold||Clear||Black||Clear Red|
Replacement shells available in a variety of colors and patterns
Cherry Blossoms Pink
Chameleon Purple Blue
Clear Atomic Purple
How difficult is it to install to full set shells for Steam Deck?
Installation can be challenging, so we highly recommend watching our installation video.
Do I need to disassemble my handheld game console? Is soldering required?
Yes, to install the replacement shell, you will need to disassemble your handheld console, but no soldering is required.
What should we pay special attention to when installing replacement shells for the Steam Deck?
Please note that the screen needs to be disassembled to install the faceplate.
Don’t over heating and too long when heating the screen during disassembly.
Will there be any gaps between your backplate and the console? Will the trigger buttons get stuck?
No need to worry, our replacement backplates and trigger buttons are exactly like the originals. As long as they are installed correctly, you won’t encounter any of the issues mentioned above.
How do I clean my new console for steam deck after installing these replacement shells?
It is recommended to clean with a wipe with water. Do not spray water or al-cohol directly on the product surface. Do not use any other organic solvents for cleaning.