EA SPORTS UFC 5 Standard Edition XBOX Series X |
EA SPORTS UFC 5 Standard Edition XBOX Series X | VideoGame | English
- Cuts, bruising, and swelling accumulate in accurate locations based on the damage you inflict and take in-game, including over 64,000 possible combinations of facial damage a fighter can sustain
- The new Seamless Submissions functions as a revamped extension of the existing grappling systems with faster animations and the removal of mini-games
- Showcasing UFC’s significant presentation updates in truly innovative fashion is the all-new Cinematic K.O. Replay
- From newly added draws in offline and online play to realistic updates to how the ref steps in to save a downed fighter from too much ground-and-pound; the number of ways a fight can end has grown in number and authenticity in UFC 5
- UFC 5 is truly an extension of the UFC fan experience, and there’s no better example than the all-new Fight Week challenges, features, and content that connect them with blockbuster UFC cards in a way that’s never been done before
EA SPORTS UFC 5 is as real as it gets. Powered by Frostbite engine’s advanced rendering capabilities, your favorite fighters now have unparalleled character likenesses to complement next-level environment fidelity that’ll make their walk to the Octagon feel like a PPV main event. The all-new Real Impact System brings the intensity and strategy of a fight to life, as cuts and strikes absorbed can affect mobility, defence, stamina, and more. Take too much damage, and the doctor could stop the fight. For lovers of the ground game, Seamless Submissions makes grappling feel more fluid and realistic than ever before. And if you like to admire your handiwork, new Cinematic K.O. Replays capture your fight-ending finishes in all their punishing glory. UFC 5 updates with fresh new Fight Week content, features, and challenges every single month around real-world UFC events. Plus, Alter Egos offer new versions of your favourite fighters to play with every month. Bring the next evolution of the fight game home with UFC 5.