Aqara 2K Indoor Security Camera E1, Pan & Tilt
Aqara 2K Indoor Security Camera E1, Pan & Tilt, HomeKit Secure Video Indoor Camera, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, Person Tracking, Wi-Fi 6, Plug-in Cam Supports HomeKit, Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT
- [Super-Crisp 2K Resolution & 360° Viewing and Night Vision] (Note: A 5V 2A USB-A power supply is required and is not included.) Experience crystal-clear surveillance with a high-resolution 2304 × 1296 pixel sensor and a wide-angle f/2.0 lens. The Pan/Tilt motor allows for a full 360° viewing angle which enhances the person tracking feature. The E1 also includes a 940 nm infrared backlight designed not to disrupt your sleep during nighttime use. (The E1 uses an industry-standard USB-C port.)
- [HomeKit Support & Wide Compatibility] The Camera E1 provides full support for HomeKit Secure Video (An active iCloud subscription and an Apple Home hub is required), including end-to-end encryption and local recognition, which ensures protection against data theft and safeguards your privacy at home. Moreover, thanks to Aqara Home scenes, the Pan&Tilt mechanism, Privacy Mode, and other functionalities can be controlled on third-party platforms like HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT.
- [Privacy Protection and On-device Detection for Local Automation] The Camera E1 offers an automated privacy mode that can pivot the lens and deactivate the camera. Additionally, audio recording or the microphone can also be disabled, either manually in the app or through automations. Moreover, the built-in NPU supports advanced features such as filtering motion events, recording a video, or triggering an automation in case of person detection.
- [Multiple Storage Methods] 24-hour encrypted cloud storage is included without any fees for maximum security. Furthermore, the Camera supports microSD card storage (up to 512 GB) for recording in full quality, whether it's continuous or triggered by events, which can also be backed up to an SMB3-compatible NAS storage. (A supported Micro SD card and SMB-compatible software are required.)
- [Advanced Wi-Fi 6 and WPA3 Security] The Security Camera E1 supports Wi-Fi 6 connectivity, an advanced wireless protocol known for its improved performance, even in the most congested network environments, for smoother live views and lower latency. Moreover, the latest Wi-Fi security standard WPA3 is supported to further protect your data. (Note: Requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and 5 GHz Wi-Fi is not supported.)
|Dimensions:||6.88 x 6.88 x 10.39 cm; 300 Grams|
|Manufacture:||Lumi United Technology Co., Ltd|