youyeetoo LubanCat Zero W Singal Board Computer
youyeetoo LubanCat Zero W Singal Board Computer – RK3566 – Like Raspberry Pi Zero Form Factor – Onboard WiFi/BT, Mini HDMI -Debian Ubuntu for Smart Gateway NAS AIoT – 4GB RAM with 32GB TF Card
- Luban Cat Zero is a board product of the Luban Cat Zero series launched by Yehuo Electronics. lt is mainly aimed at makers and embedded developers.Education, programming development, embedded development and other functions.
- Luban Cat Zero Use Rockchip RK3566 as the main chip.The Zero W version has on-board WIFI/BT, peripherals including HDMI, USB 2.0 Type-C, MIPI screen and camera, leading out 40Pin unused pins, compatible with Raspberry Pi interface. In addition, the Zero N version has a GbE but without on-board WIFI/BT.
- The board provides a variety of memory configuration options, only 70*35mm insize, small and exquisite, low power consumption, high performance, and can easily run Linux or Android systems.
- The built-in independent NPU computing power can reach 1TOPS, which can be used for lightweight artificial intelligence applications.
- Officially supports the mainstream Andriod 11,Debain.Ubuntu operating system images, which can be applied to a variety of different application environments.
- lt is completely open source, provides official tutorials, provides a complete SDK driver development kit, design schematic diagrams and other resources, which is convenient for users to use and secondary development.
- [WIKI] wiki.youyeetoo.com/en/Luban-Cat/Luban-Cat0 For any questions, click on 'youyeetoo' to ask.
LubanCat Zero includes two versions, N and W. The difference between the two versions is only the network connection method, but the other aspects are the same. The LubanCat Zero N has a Gigabit Ethernet interface, while the LubanCat Zero W has WIFI & BT on board.
LubanCat Zero features a SOC with a quad-core Cortex-A55 processor, Mali G52 2EE graphics and power-efficient NPU, peripherals including HDMI, USB 2.0 Type-C, MIPI screen and camera, 1Gbps Ethernet RJ45 (LubanCat Zero N version only), 802.11ac dual-bang WiFi (LubanCat Zero W version only), 802.11ac dual-bang WiFi (LubanCat Zero W version only). ), and 40 pins are reserved.
Application scenarios for LubanCat-Zero-W boards
- Mobile single board computer with office, education, programming development, embedded development and other functions.
- Personal git repositories, servers.
- Robots, drones, and other projects.
- Smart home hubs and other smart devices.
Board name: LubanCat Zero N/W.
Power interface: Type-C_5V@3A DC input
CPU: RK3566 (Quad-core Cortex-A55, 1.8GHz, Mali-G52).
TF card slot: TF card boot system, support up to 512 GB.
LAN: 10/100/1000M Ethernet RJ45.
USB 2.0: Type-C interface x 1 (OTG), shared with power connector
USB 2.0: Type-C interface x 1 (HOST), can not use the power supply to the port to power
40Pin GPIO: compatible with Raspberry Pi 40Pin interface, support PWM, GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART function
Mini HDMI 2.0: display interface.
MIPI-DSI: MIPI screen interface.
MIPI-CSI: camera interface
Debug serial port: default parameter 1500000-8-N-1.
|Dimensions:||15 x 15 x 5 cm; 500 Grams|