Unicycles for Adults, 20 Inch Wheel Unicycle Uni
Unicycles for Adults, 20 Inch Wheel Unicycle Uni Cycle Balance Exercise Fun Bike Fitness Scooter Circus, Adjustable Seat, Loads 150kg/330 Lbs
- 20 inch One Wheel Unicycle —> Brand new 20 inch Wheel Unicycle with somatology design and top quality, this is just the one you are looking for!
- Easy to Assemble —> This lightweight and durable unicycle is easy to install. Quick release seat post clamp and a wrench comes with the unicycle, completes installation in minutes and get ready for a challenging while funny riding moment.–> We are committed to providing customers for high quality Unicycle.
- Suitable To Most People —> Ideal for both beginners and professionals, especially for kids and teenagers to practice riding and improve balance. This is a fun gift, Christmas gift, birthday present for kids and friends. Perfect for sports, exercising & recreational activities.
- High Quality Steel Frame & Tire —> Manganese steel frame with high-quality forged crank and super silent bearing. Skid proof design outer tire and pedal to prevent slipping. Seat handle for beginner to grab onto while riding.
– Riding unicycle is to train your balance and strength. Whether you are a novice or a professional rider, it is rather important that you choose the right unicycle with good quality.
Color: Blue , Black , Red , Yellow
20″ wheel (20″ x 1.75″ Tire)
Weight limit: 330Lbs / 150kg, fits to applicable height from 57″ to 69″ (145-175cm)
Adjustable bicycle height: 31″ – 39″ (80-100cm)
Remember when you’re seated on the unicycle, with one foot on a pedal in its lowest position, your leg should be almost straight.
Great for both Novices and Professionals, Men and Women
Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
Quick release seat post clamp and a wrench comes with the unicycle for easy installation
Skid proof design outer tire and pedal to prevent slipping. Plastic handle on the seat for beginner to grab onto while riding
– Package Content:
1 x Unicycle
Novices should ride under the instructions or accompany of your tutors for safety. And the best place for your training is a back deck or a baseball field with a chain-link fence. Pick a grassy area with solid, flat dirt and you can hold onto the fence.
– Warm Note:
Please kindly allow 1-2cm discrepancy.
Pictures are taken by pro photographer, please understand the differences caused by lighting effects and monitor’s brightness/contrast settings etc.