Celestron 81057 NexYZ DX 3-Axis Smartphone Adapter
Celestron 81057 NexYZ DX 3-Axis Smartphone Adapter Kit with Bluetooth Shutter Remote – Capture Images and Video Through Your Telescope, Spotting Scope, Binoculars, Monocular and Microscope, Black
- A COMPLETE DIGISCOPING SOLUTION: NexYZ connects your smartphone to your telescope, spotting scope, binocular, monocular and microscope, so you can capture images and video through the eyepiece.
- MOBILE COMPATIBILITY: Works with a wide range of mobile phone models, including all the latest devices from Samsung, Google and Apple.
- EASY AS X-Y-Z: Unlike other adapters, NexYZ features three directional knobs (X, Y, and Z axis) with tension adjustments that perfectly align your phone’s camera with the eyepiece in seconds, so you are ready to snap the perfect image.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: NexYZ stands up to rigorous field use thanks to its robust, durable construction with a metal frame and polymer body.
- PATENTED DESIGN: NexYZ fits any eyepiece from 35 millimetre to 60 millimetre in diameter including telescopes with 1.25 inch and 2 inch eyepieces.
The NexYZ DX Kit is a great way to step into the world of astroimaging and digiscoping. This universal adapter kit provides you everything you need to capture sharp, detailed images and video. NexYZ’s patented design fits any eyepiece from 35mm to 60mm in diameter, including telescopes with 1.25-inch and 2-inch eyepieces, spotting scopes, monoculars, and binoculars. NexYZ will also attach to microscopes with the addition of the included adapter ring, which takes the usable diameter down to 25mm, the size of a standard microscope eyepiece. A strong spring and a threaded twist lock provide a secure grip on the optical instrument’s eyepiece so you can image with confidence. The universal smartphone adapter is fully adjustable to fit any device—usually with the case still on. Even larger “Pro” devices work perfectly. The secure platform stands up to the weight of these heavier devices with ease. If multiple people want to capture a shot through your optic, NexYZ’s simple spring-loaded clamps make it easy to remove one device and replace it with another in seconds. The NexYZ DX Kit is the ideal solution for star parties and group bird walks where everyone wants their own shot of the action. What makes NexYZ different from other smartphone adapters? The three-axis adjustment. Most adapters rely on you placing your phone perfectly on the platform and only offer limited adjustment in two axes. But NexYZ gives you the power to place your phone on the platform, center it over the eyepiece with the X and Y knobs, and then move up or down over the eyepiece until you have the entire field of view in your shot. And even though this adjustment is ultra-precise, it’s still quicker and easier than with other adapters. From start to finish, the process only takes about 30 seconds. If you switch phones, eyepieces, or optical instruments, you will need only slight adjustments to re-center the camera over the new eyepiece. You can also switch your image from portrait to landscape simply by turning the padded eyepiece clamp and readjusting the knobs to realign your phone with the eyepiece. The NexYZ DX Kit comes with a Bluetooth shutter release remote to capture shake-free images without disturbing the placement of your phone and telescope by pressing the on-screen button. The remote works with any Android or iOS smartphone.
|Dimensions:||19.8 x 22.3 x 15.5 centimetres|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|