Anker USB C Plug, 735 Charger (Nano II 65W), PPS
Anker USB C Plug, 735 Charger (Nano II 65W), PPS 3-Port Fast Compact USB C Charger for MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro, Galaxy S20/S10, Dell XPS 13, Note 20/10+, iPhone 13/Pro, Pixel, Steam Deck, and More
- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old chargers. Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) has the power you need to fast charge your phone, tablet, and USB-C notebook from a single charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Connect a single device to get a 65W max charge—that’s enough to power up a 2020 MacBook Pro 13″ at full speed. And when you connect three devices, power will be distributed efficiently between ports to ensure you get the best charge.
- Compact Design: Power up to 3 devices with a charger that’s roughly the size of an AirPods Pro case.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 100% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 735 Charger (Nano II 65W) / PowerPort III 3-Port 65W Pod, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Model Number: A2667
Anker 735 Charger ( Nano II 65W )
Fast Charge Up to 3 Devices Simultaneously
Go From Chargers to Charger
Instead of filling up your house (and the planet) with an extra charger for each new device you buy, Anker Nano II has the power you need to charge the majority of your personal devices with just a single charger.
Powered by GaN II Tech
By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve reduced the size of our chargers without compromising power. Now with GaN II, we can keep pushing the limits of mobile power even further.
High-Speed Charging for Notebooks
Connect to either 65W USB-C port to charge flagship notebooks including MacBook Air 2020, MacBook Pro 13'', Dell XPS 13 9380, ThinkPad X390, and more at high speed.
Charge Up to 3 Devices Simultaneously
When you connect 3 devices, the top USB-C port can output 40W, the second USB-C port can output 12W, and the USB-A port can also output 12W. That gives you the power you need to charge your notebook, your tablet, and your phone all at the same time.
Conforms to the latest IEC 62368-1 safety standard, so you can rest easy while charging your devices.
Input: 100-240V~ 1.8A 50-60Hz
Single Port: USB-C 1 (65W Max) / USB-C 2 (65W Max) / USB-A (22.5W Max)
Dual Port: USB-C 1 + USB-C 2 (45W Max + 20W Max) / USB-C 1 + USB-A (40W Max + 22.5W) / USB-C 2 + USB-A (12W Max + 12W Max)
Triple Port: USB-C 1 (40W Max), USB-C 2 (12W Max), USB-A (12W Max)
Dimensions: 1.50 in × 1.15 in × 2.60 in (38.26 mm × 29.12 mm × 66.10 mm)
Notebooks and Tablets:
MacBook Air 2020, MacBook Pro 13'', Dell XPS 13 9360/9380, ThinkPad E490, HP Spectre Folio, ThinkPad X390, Google Pixelbook, Microsoft Surface Book 2, and iPad 2018 and later.
Phones and Accessories:
iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max / iPhone 12 / Pro / mini / Pro Max / SE 2020 / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6 Plus, iPad mini 5 / 4, iPad Pro
Galaxy S21 / S21+ / S21 Ultra / Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+, Note 20 / 20 Ultra / 10 / 9 / 8, Pixel 3a / 3XL / 3 / 2 XL / 2, and More
Google Pixel 3 and later, Sony XZ3, Sony Xperia 1, Nintendo Switch, Steam Deck, AirPods, and Anker magnetic wireless charger with USB-C cable.
Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (cables sold separately).
Supports Super Fast Charging for S22 Ultra but does not support 45W Super Fast Charging 2.0.
Charge your Apple Watch first when charging multiple devices. If the watch charger is connected to the USB-A port without an Apple Watch connected, unplug and reconnect it before charging.