Yacht Devices Boat Engine Gateway YDEG-04
Yacht Devices Boat Engine Gateway YDEG-04 for Volvo Penta, BRP Rotax and J1939 engines to NMEA 2000 or Seatalk NG
- LOW COST INSTALLATION, no extra cables required in most cases; easy configuration with a simple text file on MicroSD card;
- SPECIAL SUPPORT for Volvo Penta D1 and D2 engines;
- FIRST DEVICE on the market with support of Volvo Penta EVC-A and EVC-MC engines (Volcano protocol); first device on the market with support of BRP Rotax engines (BRP CAN protocol);
- UP to 8 engines and transmissions, 8 batteries and 10 fuel tanks are supported by one device; fuel tank capacity settings and 12-point sensor's calibration for all tanks.
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Gateway for Volvo Penta, BRP Rotax, SmartCraft (Mercury, Mercruiser) and J1939 engines to NMEA 2000 marine electronics networks. It will provides you with engine revolutions, motor hours, coolant temperature, battery voltage, warning and alarms, fuel rate and other data on the screen of your chart plotter. The Engine Gateway is compatible with BRP Rotax (see customer’s video with Rotax 1503 4-tec Engines), Yanmar 4JH series, SmartCraft (Mercury, Mercruiser), J1939 engines (Caterpillar, etc.) and most Volvo Penta engines manufactured since 2004, and even with some engines manufactured before 2000. Compatible Volvo Penta engines: with all versions of EVC-B, EVC-C, EVC-D, EVC-E (most modern engines manufactured since 2006); D1 and D2 series with MDI (Mechanical Diesel Interface), for example D2-40F; EDC III and EDC IV diesel engines (EMS 2.0, EMS 2.2); with EVC-A MC (see customer’s video with D3-160A-A) and EVC-A EC (also known as EVCmc and EVCec); EFI engines with MEFI4B ECU or later (gasoline, 2004-2005), with or without an EVC system installed; all EGC engines (gasoline, 2005 and Later), with or without an EVC system installed.
|Dimensions:||11.8 x 8.6 x 4.6 cm; 140 Grams|