Cooker Hood 60cm Black Cooker Hood 700m³/h
Cooker Hood 60cm Black Cooker Hood 700m³/h, Exhaust/Recirculating Cooker Hood, Vertical Cooker Hoods Wall-mounted, Touch Control, Tempered Glass [Energy Class A+]
- Cooker Hoods 60cm: Ultra-thin black flat body, space-saving and easy to install. The glass touch screen can control 9-speed wind speed and LED lighting, which is easy to operate. Sleek and beautiful, this cooker hood is perfect for all style of kitchen.
- Head Free Cooker Hood: This cooker hood has a flat design. You don’t have to bend over or worry about bumping your head while cooking. It will not block the line of sight, making it easier to observe the state of cooking food.
- Powerful and Quiet Motor: Extraction rate up to 700m³/h but still quiet at 66 dB low noise level. Quickly and efficiently remove oily fumes and keep your kitchen clean and ventilated. There are 9 fan speeds to choose which meet your different cooking needs.
- 1-9 minutes delay shutdown function: Set the delay shutdown time, let the black cooker hood continue to work after cooking, completely absorb the residual oil fume, allowing you to control the time more freely.
- Exhaust and Recirculating Cooker Hood: The cooker hood has two different modes of operation: one with exhaust to the outside and the other with recirculation with 1 carbon filter (not included, needs to be separate purchased, product model CF-D).
|Dimensions:||28 x 62 x 52 cm; 12.01 Kilograms|
Dual Ventilation Modes
Extraction Mode: The ducted cooker hood comes with a duct pipe(INCLUDED)vents outside and away from your home.This is the most used type, it ensures high performance, high capacity and low noise level.
Recirculation Mode: Ductless mode: The recirculating cooker hoods removes cooking odours by means of a dedicated charcoal filter, and more effective removal of smoke and odors for improved indoor air quality, and a cleaner kitchen. This type is suitable for room with no extractor duct, easier to install. (Separately purchase part # CF-D)