Exclusive Memorabilia Xabi Alonso Back Signed
Exclusive Memorabilia Xabi Alonso Back Signed Liverpool 2005 Football Shirt. Standard Frame
- 2005 Liverpool home shirt, remade under licence by Liverpool, Alonso 14 numbering, signed by Xabi Alonso. In standard black frame with silver inlay. Approximate size: 840 x 670 mm / 33 x 26.5 inches
- Exclusive Memorabilia unconditionally guarantees all signed items are genuine. The item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the celebrity at the autograph session. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to the product.
- Exclusive Memorabilia is the UK’s most trusted brand of sports and entertainment memorabilia, supplying Premier League football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale and auction.
- Exclusive Memorabilia has organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest celebrities and sportsmen including Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Bruno Fernandes, Kevin De Bruyne, Eric Cantona, Dennis Bergkamp, Jonny Wilkinson, Martin Johnson, Geraint Thomas and Anthony Joshua.
- All signatures are originals they are never printed. The product image and signing image are stock photos so the position of signatures might vary slightly.
This Liverpool shirt was signed by Xabi Alonso on September 25, 2022 in Liverpool. The shirt was the style worn during Liverpool’s triumphant comeback in the 2005 UCL final in Istanbul. Liverpool were 3-0 down at half time before goals from Steven Gerrard, Vladimir Smicer and Xabi Alonso stirred the fight back. Liverpool went on to beat Milan on penalties to record one of the most iconic victories of all time.