Black Standard Wormery Composter, 3 Tray
Black Standard Wormery Composter, 3 Tray Composter, Organic Composting
- ▶ CREATE ORGANIC COMPOST – turns Kitchen Food Waste into Organic Natural Compost which is Ideal to Help Improve Garden Plant Growth
- ▶ SAVE MONEY – forget buying expensive Organic Compost when you can create your own from left-over Food and Kitchen Waste
- ▶ COMPLETE SET INCLUDED – includes 250g Bag Live Worms, 1.5kg Lime Mix & 300g Coin Block
- ▶ AFTERCARE SUPPORT – should you have any questions or issues, a team of Wormery Experts are just an Email, or a Phone call away
- ▶ 5-YEAR GUARANTEE – includes Fast and Secure Shipping along with a 5-year Guarantee for your peace of mind
An environmentally friendly way to turn food waste into great vermicompost! The 3 Tray Standard Tiger Wormery operates very simply and harnesses the surface-feeding nature of the Tiger Worms that live inside it. As the worm composting unit fills, the worms follow the food upwards through the holes in the base of the trays leaving behind their rich organic compost in the trays below. By the time the top tray is full, the bottom tray is ready to harvest worm compost so you simply empty it and pop it back on top. You just keep the system going and the liquid fertiliser gathers in a chamber at the bottom where there is a tap to drain it into your container.
Our Tiger Wormeries are manufactured in the UK from high quality plastic which is fully recyclable and comes with a 5 year warranty. They are easy to use and will even look after themselves while you go on holiday. The Tiger Wormery also makes for a fantastic present for Christmas or birthdays!
Tiger Wormery with trays, drainage sump tray, tap and lid
Approx. 250g Bag Live Worms
Approx. 1.5kg Lime Mix (to neutralise acidity)
Approx. 300g Coir Block (to use as bedding to start your wormeries)
Includes Wormery Digital Guide which teaches you a step-by-step process for setting up your wormery.
3 Tray ASSEMBLED W/ COMPOST
Please note: Our wormeries should be stored under a roof or in a secluded and sheltered area for best results as they’re not rainproof and could flood in the event of heavy showers, but they are perfect for a garage, shed or out-building. Avoid putting them in direct sunlight or out in freezing conditions.
|Dimensions:||37 x 52 x 61 cm; 8 Kilograms|