Gruensauber Type 2 to Type 2 EV/Electric Vehicle car charging cable, 16 Amp, Single Phase, 3.6kw, 5 Metre Compatible Mode 3 EV Charging Cable, with Portable Free Carry Case for Home and Public
REGULAR PRICE: £124.99
- [Fast Charging] This Type 2 to Type 2, 16A single phase ev charging cable allows up to 3.6kw charging power. The 5m ev cable is made of high-quality copper and provides good conductivity for faster charging. You can use it on any Type 2 (IEC 62196-2) socketed public or home charging point to charge your electric vehicle & plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- [Compatible] The ev charger cable is CE, TUV certificated and complies with all Type 2 (IEC 62196-2, 7 pins) electric vehicles.
- [High-quality Materials] The ergonomic design handle is made of thermoplastic engineering plastic and can stand 1 meter height drop & 2 ton vehicle rolling pressure. Equipped with the free handy carry bag, the durable ev and phev charging cable can be carried and stored conveniently.
- [Safe & Reliable] This 16A ev car charging cable has an IP55 waterproof rating. Silver-plated surface of the power and signal contacts makes charging more safe and stable. The safty pins insulated head prevents accidental direct contact. It also supports vehicle and charging staition electronic lock.
- [2-year Warranty] All of our products will be tested before entering the market and come with a 2 year no fuss warranty. We will also provide technical support over Amazon messager. Please feel free to contact us.
Green World, Sauber Future
This electric car charging cable is from Gruensauber. With professional R & D teams, production assembly lines and testing instrument, Gruensauber is continuously committed to providing consumers with high quality and reliable products and promote the development of EV charging industry.
Follow these steps for easy charging
1.Park the car at the charging point and turn off the engine.
2.Insert the Type 2 male plug end into the charger’s outlet socket. Be sure to push firmly so the pins can fully locked.
3.Insert the Type 2 female plug end into your car’s inlet socket. Be sure to push firmly so the pins can fully locked.
4.Lock your car and the cable if the car supports.
5.After charging is complete, remove the plug from the car firstly and then remove the male plug from the charging unit.
- This charging cable is not suitable to be used as an extension cable or an adapter to a tethered lead.
- Please check your car charging port before you order. If the port has 7 pins, it is a Type 2 car and needs a Type 2 to Type 2 cable. If the port has 5 pins, it needs a Type 1 to Type 2 cable.
Compatible with all Type 2 ( IEC62196-2) electric vehicles & plug- in hybrid vehicles.
Fast Reliable Charging
Copper alloy silver-plated contacts, superior conductivity
Waterproof and Dustproof protective cover for the charger hand
|Rated current||16 Amp (Single Phase)|
|insulation resistance||>1000MΩ ,DC500V|
|Mechanical life||unloaded plugged:>10000|
|Plastic shell||thermoplastic plastic|
|Conductor||copper alloy, silver plated surface|
|Working environment ℃||-30℃- +50℃|
|Terminal temperature rise||<50K|
|Insertion and Extraction Force||<100N|
|Type 2 to Type 2||Type 2 to Type 2||Type 2 to Type 2||Type 2 to Type 2||Type 2 to Type 2||Type 2 to Type 2|
|3 Phase||3 Phase||Single Phase||Single Phase||Single Phase||Single Phase|
|Dimensions:||41.9 x 38.5 x 7.9 cm; 1.61 Kilograms|
|Manufacture:||Gruensauber Technology Co.,Ltd|