Withings ScanWatch – Hybrid Smartwatch with ECG, Heart Rate & Oximeter
RRP PRICE: £279.95
SALE PRICE: £272.00
YOU SAVE: £7.95
SALE PRICE: £272.00
YOU SAVE: £7.95
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- ELECTROCARDIOGRAM — Detect atrial fibrillation or normal heart rhythm, monitor low and high heart rate in just 30 seconds via ECG
- WRIST-BASED OXIMETRY — Provides on demand medical-grade oxygen saturation level (SpO2) in just 30 seconds
- HEART SCANNING — Check heart beat and receive notifications when heart rate is atypical (low or high) and if irregular rhythms are detected
- HEART RATE TRACKING — Track heart rate continuously during workouts to optimize training, and monitor daily and overnight heart rate to help improve health over time
- BREATHING DISTURBANCES DETECTION — Detect breathing issues during the night and identify signs of sleep apnea
- SLEEP TRACKING — Delivers a Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles, sleep duration and wake-ups
- 24/7 ACTIVITY TRACKING — Dedicated workout metrics, Fitness Level via VO₂max estimation, connected GPS, elevation and water resistance to 50 meters
- DURABLE DESIGN — Combined heart rate and SpO2 sensor, 3 electrodes, an altimeter, a sapphire glass and a PMOLED screen featuring a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 days
- AUTOMATIC DATA SYNC – ScanWatch seamlessly syncs with the free Health Mate app via Bluetooth. Works with Alexa, Apple Health, Google Fit, Strava and 100+ top health and fitness apps
- SWAPPABLE WRISTBANDS – If you have multiple bands, it’s easy to change them in seconds to wear ScanWatch your way: Leather, silicone or metal
Product descriptionStyle Name:Watch | Colour:Black | Size:42 mm
SCANWATCH 42mm BLACK
|Dimensions:||27 x 4.2 x 1.37 cm; 80 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
From the manufacturer
PROACTIVE HEALTH TRACKING
ScanWatch is the first ever hybrid smartwatch which can notify users that they are at risk for highly prevalent yet underdiagnosed conditions including breathing disturbances and atrial fibrillation. ScanWatch combines two medical-grade technologies: an electrocardiogram and an oximeter to provide on-demand essential vital parameters.
ON DEMAND ELECTROCARDIOGRAM — Record a medical-grade ECG and detect atrial fibrillation or normal heart rhythm, monitor low and high heart rate in just 30 seconds.
24/7 HEART SCANNING — Check heart beat and receive notifications when heart rate is atypical (low or high) and if irregular rhythms are detected.
BREATHING DISTURBANCES DETECTION — during sleep the PPG sensor and the accelerometer are used to monitor blood oxygen levels, heart rate, movement and breathing rate, all of which are then analyzed to detect breathing disturbances, which can help identify signs of sleep apnea
OXIMETER ON YOUR WRIST — Provides on demand medical-grade oxygen saturation level (SpO2) in just 30 seconds.
BEYOND BASIC ACTIVITY TRACKING
Improve cardiovascular fitness with the help of dedicated workout metrics, Fitness Score via VO₂max, connected GPS and an altimeter for floors climbed. Choose from 30 activities and launch workout mode directly from your wrist.
ADVANCED SLEEP ANALYSIS
Delivers a Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles, sleep duration & wake-ups. Set a silent vibrating alarm and take advantage of Smart Wake-Up to wake at the optimal point in your sleep cycle.
DURABLE DESIGN. UNSURPASSED BATTERY LIFE.
ScanWatch features a combined heart rate and SpO2 sensor, 3 electrodes, an altimeter and PMOLED screen—all within a stainless steel case protected by sapphire glass, and features a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 days.
WATER RESISTANT TO 50M
ScanWatch is water-resistant up to 50m (5ATM) and provides swim tracking. Advanced swim analysis is coming soon and will feature number of laps, strokes, type of stroke, and distance while swimming.
ESSENTIAL INFO AT A GLANCE
Use the digital crown of the watch to easily retrieve data on the PMOLED screen and directly launch features from your wrist such as ECG or workout mode. Stay in-the-know on the go with smartphone notifications.
MEDICAL DATA IN HAND
ScanWatch seamlessly syncs with the free Health Mate app via Bluetooth and provides valuable data that can be used daily or during a doctor's visit. Works with Apple Heath, Google Fit, Strava and 100+ top health & fitness apps.
|Move ECG||Steel HR||Steel HR Sport||ScanWatch|
|30+ activities recognised, Sleep analysis, silent alarm and Smart Wake-Up, Connected GPS||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Heart rate||On demand||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic|
|Fitness Score & VO2 Max||✓||✓|
|Altimeter (floors climbed)||✓||✓|
|Medical Grade Oximeter||✓|
|Breathing Disturbances Detection||✓|
|Proactive Atrial Fibrillation Detection||✓|
|Battery life||Up to 12 months||Up to 25 days||Up to 25 days||Up to 30 days|
Philips is one of the largest International brands selling electrical and electronics equipment aiming your almost all the everyday needs. Their household electronics range consists of sound and vision products like TVs, home and portable audio, phones and headphones, and small and large kitchen gadgets, and more. They are also famous for selling household lights, consumer lighting, and accessories. They even sell personal and health care ranges for men and women grooming essentials like trimmers, and accessories for oral, mother and child, pain relief, hearing and sleeping, asthma and COPD care accessories. Latest Deals provides you an exclusive range of Philips voucher codes, discounts, and special offers to save big on every purchase.More Less