Weller WE 1010 (T0053298399) 70W/230V WE Digital Soldering Station Kit with UK Plug, Temperature Range 100Â°C â 450Â°C
REGULAR PRICE: £157.34
About this item
- Easy to handle high performance 70W soldering iron with a heat-resistant silicon cable for safe handling
- Temperature stability (+/- 2â°c) and temperature lock protects tips and components, affording a consistently high Quality process with repeatable soldering results
- Designed in a state-of-the-art housing with front panel power switch for easy access, an easy-to-read LCD screen with 3 push buttons providing easy temperature control, a front switch for easy on/off and intuitive navigation through all new sw features.
- This unit is loaded with cutting edge features such as intuitive navigation, a standby mode and AUTO setback that conserves energy and password-protection to preserve settings
- Change hot tips out by hand by twisting the plastic knurled nut on the soldering pencil without an additional tool. The soldering set and the genuine weller et series tips provide the best performance and an extraordinary lifetime.
|Dimensions:||15 x 12 x 9.8 cm; 1.4 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Weller WE 1010
Digital 70W WE Soldering Station.
Gets your Soldering Job Done Faster
Digital 70W soldering station, the most powerful station in its class. This allows the iron to heat up faster and provides a faster recovery time– gets the job done quicker with more efficiency and precision.
Easy to Handle Performance Iron
High performance 70W soldering iron with an ergonomic handle and easy tool-less tip change solution.
Light weight pencil style with a co-moulded grip.
New and improved safety rest has additional support so the iron is stored securely in place between uses.
State-of-the-art housing with front panel power switch for easy access.
Easy-to-read LCD screen with 3 push buttons providing easy temperature control, a front switch for easy on/off, and intuitive navigation through all new SW features.
Easy Tip Change and Low Total Cost of Ownership
Change hot tips out by hand by twisting the plastic knurled nut on the soldering pencil without an additional tool.
The soldering set and the genuine Weller ET series tips provide the performance.
Choose from a wide selection of existing high quality, affordable, genuine Weller ET Tips. Here's where the station starts to pay for itself.
WE Soldering Station
The digital soldering power unit and soldering iron are ESD safe and have received a certificate of compliance for electrical safety (UL and CE).
The WE 1010 is recommended for easy professional soldering jobs, PCBs, electronic kits, education, radio-controlled devices, indoor lightening, low-voltage wiring, and cable assembling.
Acceptable applications are hobby models, small appliances, small engines, repairs, crafts, audio systems, and electrical.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15cm x 12.5cm x 10cm
- Power: 70W
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- Temperature stability: +/- 4â°F / 2â°C
- Temperature range: 200â°F – 850â°F / 100â°C – 450â°C
- ESD safe: Yes