Voxelab Aquila 3D Printer with Removable Build Surface Glass Plate, All Metal Integrated Structure and Silent Motherboard, Fully Open Source and Resume Printing Function, Print Size 220x220x250mm
REGULAR PRICE: £164.88
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- RAPID HEATING BED:The carbon crystal silicon glass plate provides a strong adhesion,so the printing model will not easily become warped, so users can realize quick manual mold taking
- FILAMENT AUTO FEEDING:Put in the filament end and it starts feeding automatically. The enhanced feeding module of Aquila ensures stable feeding
- RESUME PRINTING FUNCTION:Aquila can resume printing after power outage or any other unexpected stoppage,save time and filaments
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE:Aquila is a straight forward BD printer based on open source technology. It allows for flexible upgrades and various modifications. Meanwhile, you are able to choose your favorite software as VoxelMaker, Cura and more
- WARRANTY AND SERVICE:Voxelab provides Lifetime technical support and a one-year warranty.Any questions regarding product operation please feel free to contact us
|Dimensions:||57.15 x 38.35 x 23.37 cm; 9.92 Kilograms|
|Manufacture:||ZhejiangÂ FlashforgeÂ 3D Technology Co., Ltd|
Fast Heating in 5 Minutes
Aquila's carbon crystal silicon glass plate can be heated up to 100â within 5 minutes. By providing a strong adhesion, the plate helps Aquila realize quick molding while eliminating mold warping. Your 3d design will be printed with utter smoothness, even on the first layer!
All-in-one Tuner & V Profile
Aquila bears a brand new XY axis adjuster that allows you to adjust belt tightness conveniently. It also applies a V profile pulley to ensure smooth movement, low noise, and wear resistance. All these designs help make Aquila a user-friendly, easy-to-use, low-maintenance cost 3d printing machine.
Color Screen with Rotary Knob
Unlike Flashforge 3d printers, Aquila applies old fashioned rotary encoder and knob to operate 3d printing. This makes 3d printing much easier, greatly improves user experience.
If power is accidentally cut off during 3d printing, Aquila can resume 3d printing from the last recorded extruder position when power is restored. No damage will cause to the semi-built 3d parts, greatly increase 3d printing success rate.