Bosch Professional 06015A1001 GST 12 V-70-LI Cordless Jigsaw (Without Battery and Charger) – Carton
REGULAR PRICE: £76.00
About this item
- Compact barrel grip design – Hand is close to the cutting line
- Three-pendulum stages – choose between fast cutting progress or cleaner cuts
- LED Light – Can be turned off when cutting upside-down
- Professional 12 V system; compact performance; maximum freedom; all of our batteries are compatible with new and existing Bosch Professional tools in the same voltage class
- One-hand SDS system – Easy saw blade change
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) – Limits currents and thus protects the motor
From the manufacturer
Bosch GST 10.8 V-LI Professional Jigsaw
A light and compact jigsaw that combines ergonomic design with power, speed and long run times.
A carefully designed shape, small dimensions and low weight make this professional jigsaw easy and comfortable to handle and control â whether cutting from above or below.
Equipped with a high-performance motor, and compatible with both 2.0 and 4.0 Ah batteries, it delivers fast, powerful, accurate cutting for long periods between each charge.
- Stroke rate at no load: 1,500-2,800 spm
- Stroke height: 18 mm
- Mitre cuts: 0-45Â°
- Battery capacity/voltage: 2.0 Ah/10.8 V
- Weight (incl. battery): 1.5 kg
- Cutting depth (wood/aluminium/metal): 70/3/3 mm
- Sound pressure/power level: 77/88 dB(A)
Handling is comfortable and requires little effort, thanks to the jigsawâs lightweight construction and slim, soft-grip-covered barrel grip. The ergonomic design also helps when cutting upside down, and a lock-on switch is provided for extra comfort in that mode.
Importantly, the grip is positioned very close to the cutting line, to optimise control and precision.
Speed and power
The speed and strength of this cordless jigsaw are comparable to those of a corded tool. It will cut to 70 mm in wood and 3 mm in aluminium or other metals.
Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) prevents current overloads and ensures a long lifetime.
The number of cuts possible between charges has been extended thanks to battery, motor and other operational efficiencies. It can be almost doubled if the 2.0 Ah battery is swapped for a 4.0 Ah unit.
Both of the compatible batteries feature Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) for a longer lifetime.
For further confidence, a battery level indicator allows you to monitor the charge and ensure you have enough to finish the job.
A plastic sole is fitted to the robust aluminium base for smooth gliding and protection of sensitive surfaces.
An LED light gives a good view of the cutting line, even when working in dark areas. It can be switched off if not needed â when cutting upside down, for example.
The jigsawâs three stage pendulum action offers a choice between fast cutting progress or cleaner cuts. Speed pre-selection allows you to set the right level for each application, and an auto-stop brake immediately halts the stroke mechanism when the trigger is released. The footplate is adjustable by 45Â°, left or right, for bevel cuts.
A one-hand SDS tool-less blade change system makes it easy to release blades â which is especially welcome when they are hot or broken â and to replace them.