SousVideTools SVT-LITE iVide Chamber Vacuum Sealer, Silver, Large
RRP PRICE: £418.99
SALE PRICE: £402.23
YOU SAVE: £16.76
SALE PRICE: £402.23
YOU SAVE: £16.76
About this item
- SEALS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING – Equipped with a 110 x 305 x 355mm chamber, the SousVideTools iVide Chamber Vacuum Sealer delivers a strong vacuum seal, every time.
- MAXIMISE YOUR FOOD SUPPLY – In addition to sous vide cooking, the iVide Vacuum Sealer extends the shelf life of everything from dry foods to liquids with the simple touch of a button.
- THREE PRE-PROGRAMMED CYCLES – This easy-to-use machine does all the hard work for you, allowing you to store and prepare food effortlessly. Use the digital control panel to select the Vacuum & Seal, Seal, or Marinate function.
- SLEEK DESIGN – The vacuum packer has a smart low-profile design, featuring a cleverly hinged lid which folds neatly back to minimise space requirements, and a clear and simple touch display for ease of operation.
- POWERFUL SUCTION – Unlike other vacuum sealers, air is removed from the entire chamber and not just the bag itself. This means you can use smooth or embossed bags/pouches/rolls of any thickness. Maximum bag size is 30cm x 35cm
- Please note that this machine is not designed for heavy duty use.
|Dimensions:||41.5 x 39.5 x 27 cm; 14.96 Kilograms|
|Manufacture:||Sous Vide Tools|
From the manufacturer
Vacuum Packing Machine
Features & Benefits
- Compact size
- 30cm sealing bar
- Easy to use digital control panel
- Detachable power leads; both UK and European plugs included
- Cycle Time: 90 seconds
- 95 second marinating cycle for inside the chamber
- External Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 240x420x360
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 110x300x320
SousVideTools iVide Chamber Vacuum Sealer
The possibilities to vacuum seal & package anything
The SousVideTools iVide Chamber Vacuum Packing Machine allows you to vacuum seal & package anything – including liquids. It features a dry maintenance-free 2 cylinder piston pump, 30cm Sealing Bar & a function for marinating foods. Maximum bag size is 30cm x 35cm
Most vacuum sealers operate using suction, sucking the air from a vacuum bag which is then sealed. The problem with this method is that liquids can also be sucked from the bag, resulting in a messy film of oil or liquid along the sealed edge which can even leave an imperfect seal. The SousVideTools iVide Chamber Vacuum Sealer works differently. Not only does it achieve a higher level of vacuum than standard machines, but once the vacuum bag is inside the chamber with the lid closed, air is removed from the entire chamber and not just the bag.
A smart low profile design, featuring a cleverly hinged lid which folds neatly back to minimise space.
This allows better product visibility during packing.
Easy to Use
A clear and simple touch display for ease of operation.
Ideal for pickling cucumber in some vinaigrette in a bowl.
The Sousvidetools range includes:
Everything you need for Sous Vide Cooking
- SousVide Water Baths
- SousVide Thermal Circulators
- Chamber Vacuum Packing Machines
- Vacuum Pouches & Accessories
- Polyscience Smoking Gun
- Polyscience Anti-griddle
- Molecular Chef Tools
- And much more…
As an added extra these machine also has a function for marinating foods. It will pull vacuum for 99 seconds without going into the sealing function. This is ideal for pickling cucumber in some vinaigrette in a bowl. As the machine goes through the vacuum process it will pull the vinaigrette into the cucumber to create the pickled taste. Much better than leaving in a jar.
The vacuum packer has a smart low profile design, featuring a cleverly hinged lid which folds neatly back to minimise space requirements and a clear and simple touch display for ease of operation.
Please note that this machine is not designed for heavy-duty use.