Solar Landscape Spotlights, MEIHUA 4 in 1 Led Solar Powered Spot Lights IP66 Waterproof Solar Spike Lights Multifunctional Outdoor Garden Wall Lights Warm Landscape Lights for Yard, Patio & Lawn
SALE PRICE: £37.99
YOU SAVE: £5.00
YOU SAVE: £5.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- 【 】: Equipped with a large lens, the irradiation distance is longer. Compared to SMD light, the light is more concentrated and the point more uniform. The light does not dazzle, there are no shadows and the lighting atmosphere is better. The light output at a distance of 2 meters is more than five times as high as with normal lensless points of light.
- 【 】: 4W/6V solar panel + 4 * 150LM spotlights, the lights can work for 12 h after fully charged because of its 4000mAh lithium-ion rechargeable replaceable battery. Note: Two working status are optional (High Brightness/ Low Brightness).
- 【 / 】: The garden lights will turn on in darkness and turn off at daytime automatically under working mode. it is not only ideal for brightning garden, patio, lawn, pathway and trees, but also perfect to create a romance & beautiful warm white light in yard or other open air space.
- 【 – 】: MEIHUA Led landscape lights come with outdoor special connector to connect solar panel and light, can withstand all kinds of weather all around the year, greatly improves the stability of outdoor lighting and long-term use.
- 【 】: Under the premise of ensuring the waterproof performance of the lamp, MEIHUA is different from other products and can replace other batteries of the same type. It solves the defect that the battery of other products cannot be replaced, and increases the service life of the lamp to a certain extent.
|Dimensions:||23.5 x 16.1 x 15 cm; 1.66 Kilograms|
- The solar lights should be fully charged by direct sunlight for 8-10 hours before initial use.
- If the sunlight is not strong, the battery may not be fully charged, so the lighting time and brightness will have a little compromise. Please make sure to switch on the light before use. It is brightness sensitive and won't light up during charging or daytime.
2 Lighting Modes
2 Installation Methods
Equipped with Large Lens
Reduce light loss, make the light more concentrated, so as to obtain better lighting brightness
Junction Box Connection
Solve the problem of poor contact of the DC connector and make the connection more stable
How to Connect the Junction Box?
- First, turn the switch on the back of the solar panel to "OFF". Unscrew the two screws on the junction box, and then you can open it
- Unscrew the positive and negative screws that fix the cable, and insert the cable from the rubber ring of the junction box (the length of the plug should ensure that the cable interface can fully contact the positive and negative screws). Put the red wire on the fixing screw marked "+" and the other black wire on the marked "-"
- Tighten the fixing screws, turn the switch on the back of the solar panel to "ON", block the solar panel, and see if the spotlight will be on (make sure the solar panel is fully charged). If it glows normally, it's OK.
- Tighten the screws on the junction box, you have completed the junction box connection
Steps to replace the battery of the solar spotlights :
- 1. Take out the 4 screws on the lamp housing.
- 2. Take out the 2 screws on the battery cover.
- 3. Take out the old battery and replace it with a new one. (Note: You need to replace the 18650 battery with the same model and the capacity greater than or equal to the old one, otherwise the product will not work properly)
- Light Color: Warm White
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Luminous Flux: 150LM/PCS*4=600LM
- Waterproof and Dust-proof: IP66
- Working Voltage: 3V/DC
- Solar Panel: 6V/4W
- Cable Length: about 5m(solar panel + spike light)
- Color rendering index:> 80
- Replaceable Battery: 18650/4500mAH
- Working Temperature: -25℃ ～ 40℃
- Garden Spotlight * 4
- Dual Solar Panel * 1
- Spike * 5
- Mounting screw for soalr panel * 5 set
- Junction Box * 1
- Product Manual * 1