Yorbay Foil Greenhouse for Tomatoes with Mesh for Garden for Growing Pointed Roof, Green, 100 x 50 x 190 cm (L x W x H) Reusable
SALE PRICE: £31.99
YOU SAVE: £8.00
YOU SAVE: £8.00
About this item
- In winter, the greenhouse can be used as frost and rain protection, as well as heat storage. If the outside temperatures are below 0 °C, the indoor temperature of the greenhouse is about 5 °C.
- Our greenhouse uses PE mesh cloth/mesh film (140 g/m²), environmentally friendly material, waterproof, anti-UV, good tensile strength and toughness, zip closure, comfortable ventilation and watering; reduced ageing process of the material, wind and rainproof, heat and moisture retaining, heat insulating, protection against pests, etc.
- Our garden greenhouse has a tapered roof to prevent rainwater and snow from accumulating on it and overloading the greenhouse.
- The frame is made of powder-coated metal tubes and is very rust-resistant. The diameter of the tube frame is approx. 16 mm and all tubes are 0.4 mm thick, very robust and stable. Pegs are included for the stability of the product.
- Large zipped door for optimal ventilation. Easy to assemble and disassemble, easy to carry and store when not in use.
|Dimensions:||190 x 100 x 50 cm; 3.08 Kilograms|
Product: Garden Greenhouse
Size (when assembled): 100 x 50 x 190 cm (L x W x H).
Material: PE mesh cloth (anti-UV waterproof) painted iron tube
Cover: polyethylene mesh cloth 140g/m²
Iron tube diameter: 16 mm.
1 x PE mesh fabric.
21 x lacquered iron tube.
10 x plastic connectors.
4 x base nails.
4 x ropes.
1 x user manual.
Why does the greenhouse protect the growth of the plants?
1. Good light transmission: In seasons that are unfavorable for certain plants, the small greenhouse promotes growth and photosynthesis.
2. Heat storage: With the green house, both the soil moisture and the air temperature can be kept at an optimal value for the plants.
3. Pest protection: The mini greenhouse effectively prevents pests and unwanted plants from robbing or damaging the nutrients of the plants.
4. Optimal greenhouse structure: Using a stable iron rod and strong plastic fabric, a pleasant growing environment was created for many types of plants
The roof surface of our garden greenhouse is tapered, so rain and snow will not accumulate on it and put pressure on the shed. Meanwhile, there is more room for your plants to grow.
Our greenhouse made of PE mesh cloth （140g / ㎡）, waterproof, anti-UV, good tensile strength and robustness. The green grids strengthen the structure, making the greenhouse cover more durable and wear-resistant and protecting your plants well and long.
Zippers & Door
Our cover tarpaulin equiped with size 8 zippers, which are strong and durable. Rolling door can be easily opened and rolled up to ensure proper ventilation of the plants while helping to regulate the greenhouse temperature.
The frame is made of powder-coated metal tubes and is very rust-resistant. The diameter of the tubular frame is approx. 16mm and all tubes are 0.4mm thick, very robust and stable.