Philips myGarden Raccoon LED Wall Lantern [Anthracite] (1 x 4 W Integrated LED) For Garden and Patio Lighting
SALE PRICE: £31.99
YOU SAVE: £2.26
YOU SAVE: £2.26
About this item
- High Quality LED Light – The LED technology integrated into this Philips lamp is a unique solution developed by Philips. It turns on instantly, enables an optimal light output and brings out vivid colours in your home.
- Weather Proof – This Philips outdoor lamp is specially designed for humid outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its water resistance. The IP level is described by two figures: the first one refers to the protection level against dust, the second against water. This lamp is designed with IP44: it is protected against splashing water. This product is most common and ideal for general outdoor use.
- High Quality Materials – This Philips lamp is made specifically for outdoor spaces. It’s hard-wearing and built to last, so it will light up your garden night after night. It’s constructed from high-quality die-cast aluminium and superior synthetics.
- Energy Saving – This Philips energy-saving lamp conserves energy compared with traditional light sources, helping you to save money on your electricity bills and do your bit for the environment.
- A light source you can trust – The LED bulb, delivered with this Philips LED lamp, will last up to 25,000 hours (which equals 25 years on the basis of an average use of 3 hours/day with at least of 13,000 on/off switching cycles). It feels so good to think that you won’t have to worry about maintenance or light bulb replacement while having the perfect light Ambiance in your home.On top of the standard 2-year warranty for this lamp, Philips offers a 5-year warranty on the LED system, meaning the LED module and the driver in this lamp.
|Dimensions:||7.8 x 16.3 x 22.8 cm; 540 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Good outdoor lighting that is also energy-saving helps make the garden a good place to meet and entertain.
Decorative Outdoor Lighting
Outdoor lighting can improve the look of your garden or outside space, illuminating eye-catching features, lighting pathways with style or creating the right ambience for those memorable evenings with friends and family. That's why Philips has created myGarden, a range of decorative outdoor lighting with the flair and functionality to help you make the most of your outdoor space in your own style.
Enjoy your Garden
Philips myGarden Raccoon wall light with brushed stainless steel look lights up outdoor areas powerfully for whatever you like. LED lights, synthetic materials and minimalist design give a contemporary feel to your outdoor space.
- IP44 – weather-proof
- Mains power: Range 220 V–240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Number of bulbs: One
- Bulb technology: LED, Safety Extra Low Voltage
- Lamp lifetime up to: 15,000 hrs
This Philips energy-saving lamp conserves energy compared with conventional light sources, helping you to save on your electricity bills and do your bit for the environment.
Warm White Light
Light can have different colour temperatures, indicated in units called Kelvin (K). Lamps with a low Kelvin value produce a warm, more cosy light, while those with a higher Kelvin value produce a cool, more energising light. This Philips lamp offers warm white light for a cosy atmosphere.
This Philips outdoor light is designed for humid outdoor environments. It was tested rigorously to ensure its water resistance. The IP level is described by two figures: The first one refers to the protection level against dust, the second against water. This outdoor light is designed with IP44: It is protected against splashing water. This product is most commonly used and suitable for general outdoor use.
High Quality LED Light
The LED technology integrated into this Philips lamp is a distinct solution developed by Philips. It turns on instantly, enables an optimal light output and brings out vivid colours in your home.
Long Operating Life
A light source you can trust. The integrated LEDs used in this Philips LED lamp will last up to 15,000 hours (which equals 15 years on the basis of an average use of 3 hours/day with at least 13,000 on/off switching cycles). It feels so good to think that you won't have to worry about maintenance or light bulb replacement while having the optimal light ambiance in your home.