Cordless High Pressure Washer, WESCO 18V 2.0Ah Home/Car Cleaner, Portable Water Gun, 6M Hose, 4 Spray Nozzles with Carry Bag, Extension Lance, Garden/Pet/Outdoor Cleaning Tool/WS8800
SALE PRICE: £99.99
YOU SAVE: £16.00
YOU SAVE: £16.00
- VARIOUS APPLICATION: multifunctional spraying nozzle of 0°，15°，25°，40° and sprinkler modes are suitable for cleaning large areas of patio, decking and block paving, car/bicycle washing, garden watering, home cleaning, pet washing and spraying detergent fluid
- STRONG WATER PRESSURE: max pressure is 320psi, max water flow rate is 120l/hour, average longest shooting range is around 3 meters; easy control of water pressure is reached by pressing the trigger
- COMPACT CORDLESS DESIGN: the battery powered portable pressure washer is ideal for countless cleaning applications around the home, out the door and on-the-go; the compact body is friendly for women and senior friends
- QUICK INSTALLATION EASY OPERATION: quick installation and easy removal of hose is convenient both for operation and storage; double protection switch can prevent the machine from accidental starting
- WAHT YOU GET: 1 x 6m hose, 4 x Spray nozzle, 1 x Carry bag, 1 x Extension lance, 1 x Battery Pack (WS9935), 1 x Charger (WS9854); 2- year warranty, please contact us through offical mail: email@example.com
WESCO 18V 2.0Ah High Pressure Washer, Home/Car Cleaner, Portable Water Gun, 6M Hose, 4 Spray Nozzles with Carry Bag, Garden/Pet/Outdoor Cleaning Tool
WESCO is a power tool brand with premium quality and competitive prices. It is synonymous with durable tools, smart design, reliable brand and competitive prices
1. ATTACH THE HIGH PRESSURE NOZZLE SPRAY LANCE EXTENSION
2. ATTACHING THE SPRAY NOZZLE
3. ATTACHING THE HOSE TO THE HIGH PRESSURE NOZZLE
4. ATTACHING YOUR OWN WATER HOSE (OPTIONAL)
When turning the nozzle of the battery pressure washer, the gear wheel must be aligned with the triangle, otherwise water will escape.
There is a safety switch that must be pressed before use to start the Hydroshot battery pressure washer.
|Max water flow rate||120L/h|
|Max. inlet water pressure||73psi(0.5MPa)|
|Suction height||Max. 5ft (1.5m)|
|Charger input (WS9854)||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Charger output (WS9854)||10.8-20V 1.5A|
1. START: Press the lock button first, then press the on / off lever to start it
2. WATERING: It is recommended to use the 25 degree spray nozzle for watering
3. CLEANING: In order to properly maintain it after use with sea water, the product should be rinsed with fresh water
1, Remove the battery pack from the tool before doing any adjustment, service or maintenance on it, it is not recommended to connect the pull hose to your garden hose or domestic faucet.
2, Bag filter maintenance: remove the bag filter from the hose and take out the strainer. Rinse the items with clean water before putting everything back together.
3, Do not connect the machine to water supplies that are dirty, rusty, muddy or corrosive (including window cleaners, plant food or fertilizers, etc.)
The first time you use it, you must let the air out of the hose. Hold the high pressure nozzle below your waist (<1.5m / 5ft) and set it to high pressure. Do not start work until the water rises up the hose and is sprayed. This can take up to 30 seconds or more depending on the water source.
CLEANING / STORAGE
Before storing, let the water completely drain out of the machine and hose. Clean the plastic housing of the machine with a soft brush and a clean cloth. Do not use water, detergent, or polish. Always store the device in a dry place and out of the reach of children. Do not place any other objects on the machine. Store the machine and its accessories in a frost-free place.
With cordless tools
The ambient temperature range for the use and storage of the tool and battery is between 0C and 45C. The recommended ambient temperature range for the charging station is between 0C and 40C.