Wacom Intuos Small Black, Graphic Tablet for Painting, Sketching and Photo Retouching with 1 Creative Software Download – Ideal for Work from Home & Remote Learning
SALE PRICE: £66.46
YOU SAVE: £1.92
YOU SAVE: £1.92
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- The intuos pen tablet is the ideal creative digital accompaniment from studio to study, bedroom to beyond for all budding drawing enthusiasts, push your creativity to the edges
- Wacom Intuos interactive remote learning is effective as being in the classroom to our new free three-month educational software trial of Collaboard, Explain Everything, Kami, Limnu and Pear Deck
- With a resolution of 2540 lpi, its active surface of 200 x 160 mm (7 Inch), four customisable express key buttons and the included stylus with 4096 pressure level, this tablet ensures maximum precision
- Digital drawing, painting or photo editing? Wacom intuos is ready when you are; it’s easy, simply connect to a computer with the USB cable to setup and download the free creative apps
- System Requirements: USB port/Windows 7 respectively, Mac OS X 10.11 or later/internet connection to download driver and software
- Items Delivered: 1 x Wacom intuos pen tablet (small) black with 4K battery-free pen and USB cable/select 1 of 2 available: Corel Painter Essentials 7, Corel Aftershot Pro 3 (90 days license)
Product descriptionColour Name:Black | Size Name:Small | Style Name:Bluetooth: No | Pattern Name:Tablet
Wacom Intuos Small Pen Tablet Ideal awaits, you are only an Intuos away.
Unleash your imagination with the new Intuos pen tablet. It features the market-leading pen tablet technology by Wacom, free downloadable creative software and online trainings and tutorials. So, whether you want to draw amazing sketches, share your work with friends and the rest of the world or start a portfolio, Intuos has everything you need to live out your artistic aspirations. Choose one of the downloadable creative software programs (90 days license) at your disposal: Corel Painter Essentials 7: Painting, drawing, photo montage, sketching, whatever you’re ready to create. Release your inner artist with a wide variety of painting styles, award-winning natural-media brushes and photo effects to create an authentic, hand-painted look. Corel Aftershot Pro 3: For all photographer enthusiasts, turn your photographs into unforgettable memories with a powerful processing tool and presets to enhance any great looking image to superb.
– 1 x Pen tablet small
– Pressure-sensitive, battery-free Wacom Pen 4K
– PVC-free USB cable with cable tidy and L-shaped connector
– 3 extra standard nibs (located inside pen)
– Nib removal tool on end of pen
– Quick start guide
– Regulation sheet
– Online User Guide and Important product information found in Wacom Desktop Center
|Dimensions:||20 x 16 x 0.88 cm; 230 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Where the magic happens
Wacom Intuos is designed for those who are drawing, painting and photo editing with their Mac or PC for the first time. Bring your wildest ideas to life with a light super-accurate pen and up to three free unique creative applications* to suit your style. Wacom Intuos is all you need to get creative digitally.
Thanks to the free downloadable software, online tutorials, simple setup and easy use, you’ll be creating in no time – and with great confidence. The 4k pressure-sensitive pen gives you accurate and advanced pen performance and realistic pen-on-paper feel.
*To get your complimentary software you need to sign-in or create a Wacom ID and register your Intuos.
- 4k pen pressure sensitivity
- Battery-free pen using EMR (electro-magnetic resonance) technology
- Up to 3 free downloadable creative apps*
- Easy set up and registration
- 4 customisable ExpressKeys
- 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity (on select models)
Dedicated to your creativity
Yours is a mighty pen
Enjoy a natural drawing experience. With its ergonomic design, 4k pressure sensitivity, low 7 mm reading height, higher linearity and weight-balance calibration, the pen delivers both precision and control. Customise the pen with two pen buttons and three accessory nibs – to fit your own way of working.
Clever, compact and stylish
Your Wacom Intuos is at home anywhere. Take the super slim, ultra-light and durable pen tablet with you and work everywhere you want. With an active drawing area stretching edge to edge and a built-in pen tray you have more room on your desk and more room to create.
Working & learning remotely
Wacom has equipped many schools, universities and freelancers with technology to make their classrooms, lecture halls and working spaces digital. This includes solutions for remote teaching, collaboration in virtual classrooms, virtual teams and video conferences.
Discover how easy and intuitive it is to use Wacom products for home schooling, e-learning and home office.
Connect your Wacom Intuos to your Android device*
Enjoy creating on your Wacom Intuos and see your drawings and paintings come to life on your Android smartphone or tablet (OS version 6.0 or later).
*Only supported on selected devices. Please visit wacom.com for more information on compatibility and how to set-up.
Free software for creative enthusiasts
Corel Painter Essentials 7
Release your inner artist with a wide variety of painting styles, Natural-Media brushes and photo effects. Get the most out of your pen tablet and create an authentic, hand-painted look every time. (90 days license)
Clip Studio Paint Pro
With natural pen strokes, quick colouring, unlimited tones and 3D figure templates, it has everything a budding comic-book artist or manga lover needs to bring action to life.
Clip Studio Paint Pro is a 2-year limited software use license, with the option to upgrade to an unlimited version at a discounted rate or to continue to use it as Clip Studio Paint Debut version after expiration of the 2-year period.
Corel AfterShot Pro 3
Turn your passion for photography into unforgettable memories with powerful processing tools and presets to enhance any image from good to great. (90 days license)
Real-time education with all the tools of the classroom
Teachers, students and virtual teams all benefit from Wacom Intuos and the new educational software bundle. Teach and learn remotely with Collaboard, Explain Everything, Kami, Limnu and Pear Deck. Wacom makes virtual learning and interaction more human, engaging and effective. Collaboard is a virtual whiteboard app that can be used – like in real life – to sketch, write and draw – combining everyone’s ideas. Explain Everything simplifies the process of guiding learners with attention-grabbing live broadcasts and recorded lessons. Kami allows teachers to post pages onto screen, where they can be edited and annotated as you speak. Teachers, tutors and students love Limnu for the simplicity of the whiteboard function coupled with the ability to see one another in real-time video. Working as a classroom is easy with Peardeck, an interactive presentation and lesson delivery platform where students can individually respond to activities. Available with Wacom One and Wacom Intuos.
|Wacom Intuos S, black pen tablet||Wacom Intuos S, Bluetooth pen tablet||Wacom Intuos S pistachio, Bluetooth Pen tablet||Wacom Intuos M, black, Bluetooth pen tablet||Wacom Intuos M, pistachio, Bluetooth pen tablet|
|Active Area||152 x 95 mm||152 x 95 mm||152 x 95 mm||216 x 135 mm||216 x 135 mm|
|Free software: Corel Painter Essentials 7, Corel AfterShot 3, CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO||1 of 2||2 of 3||2 of 3||3 of 3||3 of 3|
|Colour||Black||Black||Pistachio Green||Black||Pistachio Green|