PureMate 12L/Day Dehumidifier with Air Purifier, Digital Humidity Display, 12 Litre, Continuous Drainage with Drainage Hose and 24Hr Timer – For Home & Office, Damp, Mould Control, Laundry Drying
SALE PRICE: £124.99
YOU SAVE: £10.00
YOU SAVE: £10.00
About this item
- Extracts up to 12 litres of moisture per day. Rapid control of humidity & indoor laundry drying. Controls mould, condensation and bacteria growth.
- Adjustable humidity – Continuous or range of 30% to 80% relative humidity. Built in front light to identify room humidity.
- Automatic shut off safety feature for preventing overheating of compressor and overflowing water. Dual fan speeds and 24 hour timer function. 1.8 Litre Removable Water Tank Capacity.
- Portable & Easy to move with casters and Lightweight compressor. Direct drain option for continuous operation- drain pipe 60cm Included
- Digital LCD display and Purifier the air with Carbon Filter and washable pre.
|Dimensions:||28.5 x 24 x 49.5 cm; 9.5 Kilograms|
PureMate 12L/Day Dehumidifier with Air Purifier, Digital Humidity Display, 12 Litre, Continuous Drainage with Drainage Hose and 24Hr Timer
The PM 412 is a portable 12 litre per day dehumidifier that delivers exceptional dehumidification with all the lasting performance you would expect from such a global brand. It's designed to create a healthier and more comfortable environment for houses with up to 3 bedrooms by removing the excess moisture and humidity that can encourage the growth of common allergens and cause damage and staining to your furnishings.
It reduces humidity levels, making your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew therefore reduce irritation to your skin and your respiratory system, allowing you to breathe easier and feel comfortable in your home. You can even use this quality dehumidifier to significantly reduce the drying time of damp laundry on a radiator or towel rail.
- Extracts up to 12L/Day of moisture per day
- Dual fan speeds and 24 hour timer function.
- 1.8 Litre Removable Water Tank Capacity
- Portable & Easy to move with casters and Lightweight rotary compressor.
- Direct drain option for continuous operation.
- Automatic humidity sensor (humidistat)
- Defrosting Function
Large Water Tank
Dehumidifier boasts a large 1.8 litre water tank.When the unit is full, the sensor will automatically turn off the device avoiding any leaks or spillages resulting from overfilling.
Convenient & Easy to Use
An easy to use LED display for you to control the machine. Desired humidity level (30% – 80% RH). optional to purify the air while providing restful sleep.
A large removable 1.8 Litre water tank is built into the compressor dehumidifier with an additional continuous drainage option should you require a more permanent drainage solution. This can be directed into a drain or storage container.
Safety and Easy Storage
Fitted with 1.5M Power Cable and Convenient built in cable store
Activated Carbon Filter
Captures large dust particles and hair, with enhanced odour control and anti-microbial agent allowing clean & safe air for all.
Fitted Wheel System
Four castor wheels are conveniently located on the underside of the dehumidifier to allow for easy moving without having to lift the unit each time. These can be easily fitted or removed according to preference.
Condensation emerging on the inside of your windows is an indication that you and your home are suffering with high humidity and trapped moisture. This overload of moisture can effect areas of your home, such as your walls staining, discolouring, wallpaper shedding and even plaster damage. Remove excess humidity from your home with a dehumidifier, and improve your living environment.
Respiratory Issues and High Humidity Levels
High levels of humidity have been connected to numerous respiratory issues, particularly in young children. High humidity levels present the perfect breeding ground for dust mites which can be found living in your home in the furniture, carpets and bedding. Decreasing moisture levels will help destroy mites and avoid respiratory irritation, ensuring the best living environment..
Black Mould & Damp
Mould is a widespread problem in various households. Mould can signify high humidity levels and will most likely cause unpleasant, musty odours in your home. Black Mould is the most dangerous and can release harmful compounds into the air. Black mould starts to thrive at 50% relative humidity, therefore it is critical to control your rooms humidity level to avoid its development.