Polar Vantage V2 – Premium Multisport Smartwatch with GPS, Wrist-Based Heart Rate Measurement for Running, Swimming, Cycling, Strength Training – Music Controls, Weather, Phone Notifications
RRP PRICE: £449.00
SALE PRICE: £421.44
YOU SAVE: £27.56
SALE PRICE: £421.44
YOU SAVE: £27.56
About this item
- The lightweight multisport smartwatch with full aluminium body (only 52g), equipped with advanced wrist-based heart rate tracking, GPS, ultra-long battery life, running and cycling performance tests, FuelWise smart fueling assistant, route guidance, sleep tracking, and more.
- The training load and recovery tracking tools help you optimize your training and avoid overtraining. Test your performance and personalize your heart rate, speed and power zones with the running and cycling performance tests.
- Use Polar Vantage V2 with Polar Flow – a free online tool for planning and following up on your workouts, analyzing activity progress and sleep. Available on desktop and mobile.
- Connect easily with online sports communities for road running, swimming, cycling, cardio, triathlon (MyFitnessPal, Endomondo, Nike+ Run Club, Strava, TrainingPeaks, Adidas Running by Runtastic etc.)
- Polar Vantage V2 comes with the essential smart watch features: music controls, weather and phone notifications.
|Dimensions:||4.7 x 4.7 x 1.3 cm; 51.03 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
From the manufacturer
Polar Vantage V2 with H10 Heart Rate Monitor Set
Polar Flow – The Ultimate Training Platform
Polar Vantage V2 goes hand in hand with Polar Flow, the app and web service that keeps all your training, activity and sleep data, plans and progress reports conveniently in one place.
You can also connect and automatically sync all your training data to other apps, such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
- 130+ sport profiles
- Adaptive running programs
- Swimming metrics
- FuelWise smart fueling assistant
- Strava Live Segments and more
KNOWLEDGE IS PROGRESS
Lightweight premium multisport watch
Polar Vantage V2 is a premium multisport watch with all of Polar’s sports expertise in one package, including wrist-based HR and GPS.
With color touch display and water resistance up to 100m, Polar Vantage V2 weighs only 52g–with premium design and materials. Optimize and personalize your training and recovery with dedicated tools for training load, recovery and performance testing.
Polar Vantage V2 comes with the essential smart watch features: music controls, weather and phone notifications.
- Advanced wrist-based heart rate & Ultra-long battery life & built-in GPS
- Training Load Pro and Recovery Pro
- Running and Cycling Performance tests
- Leg recovery test
- Outdoor features: Hill Splitter and route guidance
- Nightly Recharge and Sleep Tracking
- FitSpark Daily Training Guide
- Smart watch features: music controls, weather and phone notifications
Polar Vantage V2 allows you to really get under the skin of who you are
When you understand your body better – you plan better, train smarter and recover fully. Because the more you know, the better you can become. Polar Vantage V2 helps you reach all your sports goals with intelligent Smart Coaching features that are designed to cover all aspects of your training.
Advanced Wrist-Based Heart Rate, Ultra Long Battery Life and Built-In GPS
Track your heart rate from the wrist with Polar Precision Prime sensor fusion technology.
Integrated GPS & GLONASS & Galileo & QZSS, with assisted GPS for fast fix times. Integrated compass and barometer.
The ultra long battery life is up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking, or up to 40 h in training mode with GPS and wrist-based heart rate, and even up to 100 h with power save options.
Training Load Pro and Recovery Pro
Maintain the balance between training, recovery and everyday life with training load and recovery tools.
Training Load Pro gives you a comprehensive view on how your training sessions strain your body in different ways so that you can optimize your training.
See whether your body is ready for training and get recovery feedback with Recovery Pro. Recovery Pro requires you to use the Polar H10 heart rate sensor.
Running and Cycling Performance Tests
Know exactly where you are now and easily follow your long-term progress with Running and Cycling Performance Tests. The Running Performance Test works for all levels of runners and allows you to personalize your heart rate, speed and power zones.
The Cycling Performance Test is based on the FTP (Functional Threshold Power) test and allows you to determine your individual power zones. Cycling test requires you to use a compatible cycling power sensor.
Leg Recovery Test
Find out when your legs are recovered and ready for training and follow your progress with the leg recovery test.
Everything you need for the test is there on your wrist.
Leg Recovery Test is quick and easy to take, and you can choose to take it at home as well as at the gym.
Outdoor features: Hill Splitter and route guidance
Plan your route with Komoot and import it to your Polar Vantage V2 for detailed turn-by-turn guidance.
Get detailed data about your performance on the uphill and downhill sections of your session with Hill Splitter.
Nightly Recharge and Sleep Plus Stages
See how well you recover from your day during the night with the Nightly Recharge recovery measurement.
Follow your sleep stages and get insights to your sleep quality with the Sleep Plus Stages sleep tracking.
FitSpark Daily Training Guide
FitSpark offers you ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, fitness level and training history. They are available on your wrist every single day. These intelligent on-demand workouts adapt to your Nightly Recharge status and your leg recovery test results.
Smart watch features: music controls, weather and phone notifications
Just keep your Polar Vantage V2 and your phone connected and enjoy these essential smartwatch features. Easily navigate around your playlist, check the weather and get notifications straight from your wrist.