Miele Triflex HX1 Cat & Dog 41MML030GB, 3-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Black
RRP PRICE: £579.00
SALE PRICE: £479.00
YOU SAVE: £100.00
SALE PRICE: £479.00
YOU SAVE: £100.00
About this item
- Outstanding performance – as good as a corded vacuum cleaner
- 3 in 1 setup – cordless handstick, handheld and upright in one
- Up to 60 minutes’ Run-time
- Intelligent electro brush adapts to different floor types for optimum cleaning and battery life
- Ideal for allergies with maintenance-free HEPA filter that retains 99.999% of fine dust
Product descriptionColour Name:Black
Introducing Miele Triflex HX1 with unique 3-in-1 setup. Effortlessly switch from cordless handstick to cordless handheld or cordless upright.
|Dimensions:||10 x 10 x 10 cm; 6.28 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
Discover the exceptional flexibility of three cordless vacuums in one incredible innovation. Experience powerful suction and faster cleaning in any space with Miele's unique Triflex HX1 3in1 design.
MADE IN GERMANY
3in1 Design: Discover a form for every function with Miele’s unique design of three cordless modes in one vacuum.
- EFFORTLESS DEEP CLEANING – In Comfort mode the device will feel light in your hand which makes cleaning large areas feel effortless.
- MAXIMUM REACH – In Reach mode, you can easily clean ceiling corners and underneath low furniture.
- EASY HANDLING – In Compact mode, the Triflex HX1 offers easy handling, ideal for quick clean-ups and tight spaces.
Triflex HX1’s Vortex technology, combined with the powerful electrobrush, offers extreme suction as strong as Miele’s most powerful corded vacuum series(1). A final HEPA(4) filter removes ultrafine particulates.
The extra-wide electrobrush means you can cover more ground in less time – without compromising on performance. It automatically adapts to all floor types, so you can experience faster deep cleaning on every surface.
NO CORD. NO COMPROMISE.
Our exchangeable VARTA Li-Ion battery offers up to 60 minutes(2) of cleaning per charge.
HEPA(4) Lifetime filter
It captures and filters >99.999%(5) of all microscopic particles and allergens.
The Twist2open feature allows you to open it easily with a single twist.
FLEXIBLE CHARGING OPTIONS
You can charge the device with the PowerUnit in either the upper or lower position.
There are many good reasons for choosing Miele.
Since the company was founded in 1899, Miele has remained true to its “Immer Besser” brand promise. This means that we will do all that we can to be forever better than our competitors and forever better than we already are. For our customers, this means the peace of mind of knowing that choosing Miele is a good decision – and probably the decision of a lifetime.
Freedom of choice.
Triflex HX1 Pro
Triflex HX1 Cat&Dog
Electronic power control
|3-level slide control||3-level slide control||3-level slide control||3-level slide control||3-level slide control|
VARTA Li-Ion battery
max. run-time in minutes
|120 / 68 / 34||60 / 34 / 17||60 / 34 / 17||60 / 34 / 17||60 / 34 / 17|
|Multifloor XXL BrilliantLight||Multifloor XXL BrilliantLight||Multifloor XXL BrilliantLight||Multifloor XXL||Multifloor XXL|
|HEPA(4) >99,999% filtration(5)||HEPA(4) >99,999% filtration(5)||Hygiene >99,9% filtration (5)||Hygiene >99,9% filtration (5)||Hygiene >99,9% filtration (5)|
Cleaning tool set
Wall bracket and cable
|Additional battery charger||Handheld electrobrush||—||—||—|
(1) Cleaning performance compared to a Miele cylinder vacuum cleaner Complete C3 (SGEF3) with TurbobrushSTB 305-3 (dust removal from carpet and hard floor with crevice, fiber removal from carpets). According to IEC62885-2.
(2) Applies to power setting 1 without electrobrush Multi Floor XXL attached.
(3) Applies to power setting 1 without electrobrush Multi Floor XXL attached and the usage of 2 batteries.
(4) Triflex HX1 Pro and Cat&Dog in accordance with EN 1822/2011.
(5) In accordance with IEC62885-2.
(6) Applies in power setting 1 with electrobrush Multi Floor XXL attached on hard floor with 1 double stroke.
(7) Applies in power setting 1 with electrobrush Multi Floor XXL attached and the usage of 2 batteries on hard floor with 1 double stroke.