G-Track Pro – Professional USB Microphone with Audio Interface, black
RRP PRICE: £179.99
SALE PRICE: £143.79
YOU SAVE: £36.20
SALE PRICE: £143.79
YOU SAVE: £36.20
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- All-in-one Professional USB microphone with audio interface Record your voice and instrument at the same time
- The right mic Ideal for streaming gaming podcasting and recording music
- At your fingers Front panel mixer with microphone level instrument level and headphone volume controls Selectable Mono or 2-Track recording modes and Direct Monitor On/Off
- Built for the studio Dual 1None (25mm) condenser capsules with three selectable pick up patterns – Cardioid (unidirectional) bidirectional and omnidirectional
- High Definition Audio 24-bit 96kHz resolution Plug-and-play no driver installation required
- Connect 1/4None instrument input for connecting guitars or line level devices
- Listen 1/8None stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- Built tough Die-cast zinc construction with heavy gauge mesh grille and integrated desktop base
Professional sounding recordings shouldn’t require an advanced degree in engineering In your home studio or recording on the road G-Track Pro allows you to focus on your recording and less on the process G-Track Pro is a USB microphone with an instrument input and mixer for recording two independent audio channels at one time With the ability to capture your audio at 24-bit/96kHz your recordings will deliver extremely detailed high-resolution results With plug-and-play connectivity and a straightforward design G-Track Pro is the right choice for musicians podcasters or streamers
|Dimensions:||27.94 x 15.24 x 15.24 cm; 1.69 Kilograms|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium ion batteries required.|
From the manufacturer
From Beginning to End… With One Mic.
The G-Track Pro is a USB microphone designed to provide the high audio quality to podcasters, streamers, singer/songwriters and content creators. The dual 25 mm condenser capsules capture all the detail and nuance of your voice elevating the quality of your recording, live stream or broadcast. The G-Track Pro combines 24-bit, 96kHz digital recording resolution with the flexibility of three mic pickup pattens and a 6,3 mm audio input for professional sounding recordings, no matter the application.
- All-in-one professional USB microphone with audio interface
- Dual 25 mm condenser capsules
- Cardioid, bidirectional and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- 24-bit, 96kHz resolution
- 6,3 mm instrument input for connecting guitars or line level devices
- 3,5 mm stereo headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
More Than a Mic
The G-Track Pro is more than just a USB microphone. It's also a high-quality audio interface via a standard 6,3 mm instrument input, you can connect a guitar, bass, keyboard or any line level device. Singer/songwriters can quickly capture vocal and instrument performances simultaneously, or podcasters can add a sub-mixer to record additional hosts and/or guests.
Cardioid Pickup Pattern
This pattern is most sensitive to sound coming from directly in front of the mic, while rejecting sound coming from behind the mic. This is great for streaming, podcasting or vocal performances.
Omnidirectional Pickup Pattern
Picks up sound equally from all directions – in front of the mic, behind the mic, off to the sides, etc. This pattern is great for recording a number of people around a single microphone, like a multi-person podcast.
Figure-8 or Bidirectional Pickup Pattern
Picks up sound directly in front and back of the mic, while rejecting the sound on the left and right sides. This setting can be used for capturing two performers singing a duet or a cross-table interview.
|Go Mic||Q2U||Meteor Mic||C01U Pro||G-Track Pro|
|Type||Side Address Condenser||End Address Dynamic||Side Address Condenser||Side Address Condenser||Side Address Condenser|
|Zero-Latency Headphone Monitoring||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Headphone Level Control||–||✓||✓||–||✓|
|Additional Analog Input||–||–||–||–||✓|
|Output||USB||USB & XLR||USB||USB||USB|
|Mounting Options||Laptop Monitor, Desktop, Mic Stand||Desktop (includes tripod stand and mic clip), Boom Arm, Mic Stand||Desktop (fold-back legs), Boom Arm, Mic Stand||Desktop (includes tripod stand), Shockmount, Boom Arm, Mic Stand||Desktop (includes desk stand), Shockmount, Boom Arm, Mic Stand|
|Frequency Response||Cardioid: 80Hz–18kHz; Omni: 20Hz–20kHz||20Hz–18kHz||20Hz–20kHz||20Hz–18kHz||50Hz–20kHz|