Crucial BX500 1TB CT1000BX500SSD1-Up to 540 MB/s (Internal SSD, 3D NAND, SATA, 2.5 Inch) , Black
RRP PRICE: £92.39
SALE PRICE: £85.19
YOU SAVE: £7.20
SALE PRICE: £85.19
YOU SAVE: £7.20
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- Boot up faster; load files quicker; improve overall system responsiveness
- 300 Percent faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45 times more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – enhancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Sequential reads/writes up to 540/500 MB/s on all file types
Product descriptionStyle Name:Standard Packaging | Capacity:1 TB
Style Name:Standard Packaging | Capacity:1 TB Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD, the easy way to get all the speed of a computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
|Dimensions:||10.03 x 0.69 x 6.99 cm; 55 Grams|
From the manufacturer
Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
One of the Largest Storage Manufacturers Worldwide
Crucial is backed by Micron’s expert quality and engineering innovation. Micron has produced some of the most advanced memory and storage technologies for 40 years.
Micron quality—a higher level of reliability
With thousands of hours of Micron pre-release validation, dozens of SSD qualification tests, and a heritage of SSDs, the Crucial BX500 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven.*
Crucial Has a Legacy of Drives
Crucial offers a variety of drives to choose from.
Crucial BX500 3D NAND, SATA, 2.5-inch SSD
Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness for all your computing needs.
Tools for Easy Instalation
Our simple instructions, cloning software, and how-to videos make installation straightforward! Millions of people have upgraded with a Crucial SSD.
Our expert support team has your questions covered.
|Crucial P2 SSD||Crucial P5 SSD||Crucial BX500 SSD||Crucial MX500 SSD||Crucial X6 Portable SSD||Crucial X8 Portable SSD|
|Capacity¹||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB||240GB, 480GB, 1TB, 2TB||250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB||500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB||1TB, 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2||M.2||2.5 inch||2.5 inch||Portable||Portable|
|Interface||NVMe PCIe||NVMe PCIe||SATA||SATA||USB 3.2||USB 3.2|
|Sequential Read Speed²||Up to 2400MB/s||Up to 3400MB/s||Up to 540MB/s||Up to 560MB/s||Up to 800MB/s||Up to 1050MB/s|
|Sequential Write Speed²||Up to 1900MB/s||Up to 3000MB/s||Up to 500MB/s||Up to 510MB/s|
|Optimal For||Gamers, professionals, entry-level designers||Hardcore gamers, professionals & designers/editors with intensive workloads||Universal, value-conscious users||Professionals, upgraders & college students||On-the-go hobbyists, students, travelers & gamers||Photographers, on-the-go professionals & console gamers|
- Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.
- Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark with a queue depth of 32 and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.