DJI Ronin-SC – Pro Combo Gimbal Kit With 3-Axis Professional Portable Stabilizer, Control Cables, Holder, For Mirrorless Camera, Lightweight & Compat, Compatible with Nikon/Canon Panasonic/Fujifilm
RRP PRICE: £415.00
SALE PRICE: £349.00
YOU SAVE: £66.00
SALE PRICE: £349.00
YOU SAVE: £66.00
About this item
- This fits your .
- by entering your model number.
- LIGHT AND COMPACT: The magnesium and aluminium structure, combined with highly resistant composite materials, guarantees reliable performance in just 1.1 kg of weight
- EXTENDED COMPATIBILITY: Ronin-sc pro is compatible with the use of a wide range of cameras and lenses, ensuring always impeccable performance
- DYNAMIC STABILITY: Ronin-sc offers perfectly stable shots even in the most lively actions; sport mode increases the sensitivity of each axis without affecting stabilization, optimizing the performance
- FREE MOVEMENTS: The innovative design keeps the camera body above the roll axis, leaving the camera display always free and visible
- ACTIVE TRACK 3.0: The ActiveTrack technology was born with the Ronin series; a smartphone mounted on the camera, the Ronin app and Ronin-sc pro work in perfect harmony
- In the box: Ronin SC Gimbal, BG18 Grip (Built-in Battery), Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic), Quick-Release Plate, Camera Riser, Carrying Case, Phone Holder, Lens Support, 8-pin Port Cover x 2, Wrench x 2, Camera Screw 1/4 Inch-20 x 3, Screw M4 x 4, Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi-USB), Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C), USB-C Cable, Multi-Camera Control Adapter (Type-C To Micro USB), Focus Motor, Focus Wheel, Focus Gear Strip, Screw x 6, RSS Splitter
As the market leader in easy-to-fly Drones and aerial photography systems, DJI quadcopters like the Phantom are the standard in consumer drone technology.
|Dimensions:||22 x 20 x 7.5 centimetres|
|Batteries Included:||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
From the manufacturer
Ronin-SC supports a wide range of cameras and lenses while meeting strict performance standards. It has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 2.0 kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot. Intuitive and user-friendly controls for shutter and focus are also available for most camera brands.
Unobstructed Roll Axis Arm
An innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, keeping the camera's built-in display free of obstruction. After DJI introduced this concept, it has been embraced throughout the handheld gimbal industry.
Unlimited Pan Axis
The pan axis allows for continuous movement, freeing the camera for more ambitious shots. Options like an infinite 360° roll allow filmmakers to achieve completely unique shots.
Down to Every Detail
The buttons and trigger are easy to reach for every essential control. A flared battery grip makes extended holding easier and slip-resistant, letting you capture moments throughout the day.
Lightweight & Compact
Opening possibilities for filmmakers and content creators in almost any situation, Ronin-SC was built to go anywhere. Magnesium and aluminum construction, along with high-strength composite materials provide robust performance at just 1.1 kg. With a modular, quick setup design, Ronin-SC can pack neatly in limited spaces and be carried with ease.
Even in action-packed scenes, Ronin-SC gives a perfectly stable shot. Sport mode improves the sensitivity of each axis while continuing to maintain stabilization, making Ronin-SC more effective in fast follows, sudden motions, and even complete changes in direction.
ActiveTrack technology arrives for the first time in the Ronin series. A smartphone mounted above the camera, the Ronin app, and Ronin-SC work together seamlessly to achieve smooth, precise gimbal movement at all times, allowing you to focus more on creating the shot that matches your vision.
Ronin-SC introduces Force Mobile, an app-based version of the Force Pro camera movement control system. By tilting and rotating your smartphone, users can control the gimbal with ultra-low latency, delivering a fluid, expressive shot with an instinctive feel.