Kinderkraft Tricycle Aveo, Baby Push Trike, Kids First Bike, Pushchair, Free Wheel Functions, with Sun Canopy, Parent Handle, Footrest, Accessories, Bag, Cup Holder, from 9 Months to 5 Years, Pink
RRP PRICE: £109.00
SALE PRICE: £84.95
YOU SAVE: £24.05
SALE PRICE: £84.95
YOU SAVE: £24.05
About this item
- 3-IN-1 – The trike can be used in three ways – the toddler has their feet on the footrest, the child pedals using the free wheel, the older child rides independently. The trike allows configuration depending on age, and can be ridden facing forwards or rearwards
- SAFETY – Three-point safety harness, removable bar with the option of complete removal, solid brake, free wheel (the tricycle can be pedalled without being propelled forward), footrests, wheels with shock absorbers made of solid rubber with foam filling
- FUNCTIONALITY – Simple disassembly of individual elements (parent handle, bar, hood) without the use of tools; an alternative to a stroller, easy to fold for transport, lightweight and suitable for children from nine months to five years
- MATERIALS – Big, soft seat, large hood protecting from the wind and providing shade, high backrest, soft safety harness pads, durable wheels with shock absorbers made of rubber filled with foam. The seat cover is washable
- FEATURES – Fun and learning while walking, adjustable to the child’s age and height, adjustable seat and parent handle, lightweight frame, foldable; accessories: bag on handle, cup holder, bell. Adjustable seat and parent handle
Product descriptionColour Name:Pink
• Fun and learning in one – walking with the AVEO tricycle will never be boring. It’s the perfect alternative to a stroller: it’s suitable for babies from as early as nine months old. The trike supports motor development, movement coordination, and stimulates curiosity about the world. It can be propelled by the child or parent.
• AVEO can be adapted to the child – it can be configured depending on age. The trike can be ridden facing forwards or rearwards, free wheel function (your child pedals without speeding up the trike). Comfortable footrests that allow tired feet to rest. Easy removal of the parent handle, bar and hood.
• Safe – the tricycle is equipped with a three-point safety harness, detachable bar, solid rear brake, and a free wheel function.
• Alternative to a stroller – by turning the seat and folding the backrest down, AVEO is a great stroller alternative. This option is particularly important for young explorers who don’t want to use the stroller anymore, but still get tired quickly. Your child will have a great time and your hands can take a rest from carrying your toddler.
• The swivel seat can be adjusted to forward or rearward facing. If the child isn’t yet ready to lose sight of the parent while on a walk, the rearward-facing option will be useful. When the child gets used to it, the seat can be turned around easily.
• Comfortable for the child: AVEO has a big, soft seat, a large hood that protects the toddler from the wind and provides shade on sunny days. In addition, it has a high, comfortable backrest, soft safety harness pads and wheels with shock absorbers.
• Comfortable for the parent: the tricycle features handy accessories (bag on the handle, cup holder, bell). It’s possible to adjust the handle, and the lightweight frame and the option of folding the trike make it easy to transport. In addition, the seat cover can be easily washed.
• The fold-out footrests will allow your child to rest feet that are tired from pedalling. They’ll also be useful when the child can’t yet reach the pedals. The footrests are easy to fold and unfold.
• Two baskets (smaller one on the handlebar, larger one at the rear) allow you to be better organised on walks. The child can keep their toys in the front basket, while you use the rear one for necessary accessories, such as nappies or wet wipes.
Tricycle; Bell; Practical bag, 2 Baskets, Cup Holder
|Dimensions:||108 x 50 x 112 cm; 10.2 Kilograms|
From the manufacturer
An alternative to a stroller
AVEO is an excellent alternative to a stroller. Thanks to the modular design, you can adapt the trike’s functions to your child’s skills. The tricycle will provide the little one with unforgettable experiences, allow him/her to develop and explore the world through play
Forward- and rearward-facing ride
The seat of AVEO can be positioned either forward-facing or rearward-facing relative to the travelling direction. A smaller child can maintain eye contact with a parent. And when the child grows up, the seat can be set forward-facing
Grows with the baby
Aveo supports the motor development of the child. The possibility of disassembling the individual elements (without using tools) allows it to be adjusted to the developing skills and learning under parental supervision
When the child is ready, just remove the parent’s handle. That is how AVEO transforms into a bike for independent riding
“Free wheel” system and footrests
Comfortable footrests allow your child to rest after a ride. The “free wheel” system, on the other hand, makes it possible for a child to pedal without propelling the trike (disconnecting the pedal drive)
Safe for child
The safety of younger children is ensured by a five-point safety harness with removable protectors and a rail. Both rear wheels are equipped with brakes
Comfortable for parent
The adjustable handle allows it to be adapted to the height of the parent. This makes it easier for the parent to guide the trike. Also, there is a bag for small items on the handle
Easy transport and storage
AVEO is easy to fold and transport in the car boot. You can also store it in a garage or wardrobe at home
|Height of the parent handle||93,0 (cm) – 108,0 (cm)||103,5 (cm) – 108,5 (cm)||88,0 (cm) – 94,0 (cm)||84,0 (cm) – 107,0 (cm)|
|Child's age||from 9 months to 5 years||from 9 months to 5 years||from 9 months to 3 years||from 9 months to 5 years|
|Safety harness||5-point Safety harness||3-point Safety harness||3-point Safety harness||5-point Safety harness|
|Footbrake for parents||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Diameter of a wheels||Front: 26 (cm) / Back: 21 (cm)||Front: 24 (cm) / Back: 20 (cm)||Front: 22,5 (cm) / Back: 16,5 (cm)||Front: 25.4 (cm) / Back: 20.3 (cm)|
|Maximal user's weight||up to 25 (kg)||up to 25 (kg)||up to 25 (kg)||up to 25 (kg)|